Currently BCSDN has 3 open job positions:
(Deadline: 20 September, 2019)
If you have a passion for research, are committed to the development of civil society in a free and open society and meet the requirements, apply until 20 September midnight (CET) by sending your CV and Cover Letter in English to email@example.com.
*Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks from the closing date, please assume that your application was not successful.
Balkan Civil Society Development Network supports a variety of its projects by providing Internship opportunities for Graduate and post-graduate students.
BCSDN strives to build a working environment conducive to interns’ substantive learning and professional development by introducing them to the work in a network of regional organisations and to the functioning of the CSOs in EU and international institutions related to Enabling Environment, CSO Accountability, Capacity Building, etc., encompassing the geographic area of the Western Balkans and Turkey.
If you feel that you meet the criteria below, apply on the ongoing internship open call.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Political Science, Economics, or related field;
- Passion for research, committed to the development of civil society in a free and open society
- Strong organizational skills and self-motivation;
- Well-developed skills in research, analysis, and writing;
- Excellent knowledge of English and any other language in SEE is an advantage;
- Working proficiency in word processing and IT basics;
- Ability to work co-operatively with people of different ethnic and national backgrounds;
- Experience and ability to work in a demanding environment and within limited time frames
Apply on: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Internship”.