Balkan Civil Society Development Network is looking for a committed and experienced professional to join our team in the Executive Office based in Skopje, Macedonia, in the capacity of a Grant Manager on a project BCSDN’s Regional civil society development HUB.
BCSDN’s Regional civil society development HUB is aimed to enhance the cooperation and resilience of civil society organisations in the Western Balkan countries, by connecting and empowering CSOs in innovative uptakes of the enabling environment and their practices of accountability. The Grant Manager will be responsible for contributing to the setting up and execution of the grant-making and capacity-building components of the HUB, for support and promotion of the grantees results and achievements and for the coordination of the evaluation processes.
The applicant should also meet the following criteria:
- M.A. degree in social science, preferably in political science, management or business administration
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the civil society sector, government or international organization (or similar)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in grant management
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with people from different backgrounds
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and experience in project management
- Ability to work individually and to lead a team
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Computer skills and knowledge of running social media, presentation preparation
- Knowledge of local languages (Albanian, Serbian/Croatian, Turkish etc.) is an asset
A detailed description of the position is available here. The foreseen salary for this position is 800 EUR (net), dependent on qualifications and experience, with 3 months’ probationary period.
If you have a passion for research, are committed to the development of civil society in a free and open society and meet the requirements, apply until 20 September midnight (CET) by sending your CV and Cover Letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Application for Grant Manager” as subject.
*Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks from the closing date, please assume that your application was not successful.