Balkan Civil Society Development Network is looking for a vibrant and committed individual to join our team in the Executive Office based in Skopje, Macedonia, in the capacity of a Project Assistant on a project BCSDN’s Regional civil society development HUB.
BCSDN’s Regional civil society development HUB is aimed to enhance the cooperation and resilience of civil society organisations in the Western Balkan countries, by connecting and empowering CSPs in innovative uptakes of the enabling environment and their practices of accountability. The Grant Manager will be responsible for Project and administrative work to the Executive Director/Grant Manager/ Financal Manager.
The applicant should also meet the following criteria:
- B.A. degree in social sciences or economics, management or similar
- Minimum 3 year of experience in project management and administrative work
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with people from different backgrounds
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team and individually
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Knowledge of local languages (Albanian, Serbian/Croatian etc.) is an asset.
A detailed description of the position is available here. The foreseen salary for this position is 450 EUR (net), dependent on qualifications and experience, with 3 months’ probationary period.
If you have a passion for research, are committed to the development of civil society in a free and open society and meet the requirements, apply until 20 September midnight (CET) by sending your CV and Cover Letter in English to email@example.com with “Application for Project Assistant” as subject.
*Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks from the closing date, please assume that your application was not successful.