BCSDN is looking for Evaluator that will provide an independent review and outside look and analysis of the network and it’s functioning.
The aim of the assignment is to review BCSDN performance and achievements in the past years, methods of cooperation established among the members, credibility, and recognition within target groups, to identify the strengths of our network, but also to determine the weaknesses and challenges. This evaluation and the recommendation provided thereof will be the basis for guiding BCSDN in its further development and growth, and the realization of its vision, mission, and long-term goals, particularly in terms of securing its sustainability.
Requested services regarding the assignment
The selected evaluator is expected to perform one-on-one interviews with BCSDN members and stakeholders and deliver a final report. The evaluator is expected to perform the following activities:
- To get familiar with BCSDN, its core work, mission, vision and current Strategic Framework based on the documents we provide and one-on-one interviews with staff from BCSDN Executive Office;
- To prepare the interview questions in collaboration with BCSDN EO;
- To conduct one-on-one online interviews with members and stakeholders for feedback/assessment of the current performance of the network and their input for the way forward
- Preparation of a final report with recommendations for the mid-term strategy 2021-2023.
- A company with proven international experience of at least 10 years in evaluating the organizations/ entities performance;
- At least 10 evaluations of networks, coalitions, alliances and consortia of CSOs and/or other entities performed;
- Experience in performing evaluations in the Balkan region will be considered a strong asset;
The duration of the period is 2 months.
Taking into consideration the current developments with the COVID-19 pandemics, the assignment will be conveyed as a home-base work. All meetings and interviews shall be organized by e-mail, skype calls, or other options.
Application format and details to be provided
The offer should contain:
- Document confirming the scope of work of the company, including the company’s experience as stipulated in point 3 of this document;
- Financial offer.
However, the bidders should be aware that the Contracting Authority may request the provision of supporting documents to confirm the statements given in the respective documents and CVs.
The indicative timing is August 2020, where the consultant is expected to provide the report upon 45 days as of the date of the issue of the Contracting Authority’s notification on the start date of the mission.
Deadline for application 24:00 Central European Time on 7th August 2020 (Friday).
Any application received after this deadline will not be considered.
More details are available here: ToR_Evaluator BCSDN