Regarding the Call for Proposals “Strengthening Regional Cooperation to Promote Civic Space in the Western Balkan Countries”, the answers to all questions raised by the potential applicants are published HERE.
Most of the questions submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and raised on the information session held on 2 September 2020 refer to the eligibility criteria to the applicants.
Therefore, we would like to draw your attention to the following:
- This funding provided with this Call intends to support regional networks in the WB region.
- The eligible applicants can be registered or informal networks that comply with the selection criteria stated in Section 3.1.1- Eligibility Criteria for Applicants of the Guidelines for Applicants.
- An organization that is a member of the network cannot apply individually on this Call. The applicant should be the network and the network may authorize one of its members to apply on this Call on behalf of the network (to coordinate the preparation process and submit the project application).
- All information in Section 1 of the Application Form referring to the applicant should refer to the network (and not to an individual organization/s that is member of the network).
- A partner in the context of this Call for Proposals refers to another regional network that complies with the eligibility criteria of Section 3.1.1 of the Guidelines for Applicants.
- The partnership with another regional network IS NOT COMPULSORY and DOES NOT bring additional scores to the project application.
- Members of the network (all or some of them) may be involved in the implementation of the project activities.
- Network’s members that will be involved in the project applications should not be considered as partners in the context of this Call.
- The tables in Section 1 of the Application Form referring to the “partners” SHOULD NOT be filled in with information about network’s members that will be involved in the project implementation.
- The involvement of the network’s members (all or some of them) in the implementation of the project proposal should be elaborated in Section 2.1.1- Description of the Action and Section 2.1.2-Project Implementation Method, providing details on how the activity will be implemented and who will be responsible for what (the distribution of tasks among member organizations that will be involved in the implementation of the project).
In case you have further questions do not hesitate to submit these by e-mail to email@example.com by 10 September 2020. We will do our best to provide answers to all the additional dilemma that you may have. The next round of Q&A will be published by 11 September 2020.
KIND REMINDER: The Contracting Authority will not provide answers to the questions regarding the eligibility of applicants and actions.