Balkan Civil Society Development Network is looking for a vibrant and committed individual to join our team in the Executive Office based in Skopje, North Macedonia, in the capacity of a Project Assistant for BCSDN’s Regional civil society development Hub.
BCSDN’s Regional civil society development Hub is aimed to enhance the cooperation and resilience of civil society organizations in the Western Balkan countries, by connecting and empowering CSOs in innovative uptakes of the enabling environment and their practices of accountability. The Project Assistant will be assisting the Executive Director/Grant Manager/ Financial Manager in executing the project, financial and administrative work, in line with the organization’s and donor’s procedures.
The applicant should also meet the following criteria:
- A degree in social sciences or economics, management, or similar;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in project management and administrative work;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with people from different backgrounds;
- Excellent written communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to work in a team and individually;
- Excellent knowledge of English;
- Knowledge of local languages (Albanian, Serbian/Croatian, etc.) is an asset;
A detailed description of the position is available here. This is a full-time position (40 working hours in 5 working days), with occasional periods of out-of-hours working in order to meet deadlines. The foreseen salary for this position is 600 EUR (net). The period for engagement is 9 months, with 3 months probationary period.
Please note that this is an office posting, so the position is open to nationals or foreigners with regulated stay in North Macedonia.
If you are well organized person, good at managing priorities and committed to the development of civil society in a free and open society and meet the requirements, apply until 27 March midnight (CET) by sending your CV and Cover Letter in English, in PDF format, to email@example.com with “Application for Project Assistant” as a subject line.