Expected results are:
- Informed public and other stakeholders of the society about activities of the civil society organisations;
- Increased level of communication, coordination, and cooperation among civil society organisations;
- Stimulated dialogue among different actors of the society.
The NGO Fair consists of three components:
- Forum activities;
- Exhibition part;
- Socio-cultural events.
The following types of organizations can participate at the NGO Fair:
- Associations of citizens and foundations, as well as other stakeholders of the civil society;
- Foreign and international organisations and agencies;
- Governmental institutions (ministries, agencies etc.).
Civil society organizations can participate in any part of the Fair with stand presentations, debates/workshops or socio-cultural events as well as participants.
This year Macedonian Center for International Cooperation (MCIC) is organising the NGO Fair as part of the operational program for 2006-2007 of the Civic Platform of Macedonia.
The entry for participants at the NGO Fair will be free of charge.
For more information, please find the following documents:
- Information on NGO Fair 6th Forum,
- Application for Participation at NGO Fair ,
- Application for Forum Event ,
- Application for Socio-cultural Event .
The 6th NGO Fair is financed by European Union through European Agency for Reconstruction. It is also financially supported by the Danish Church Aid (DCA), Foundation Open Society Institute – Macedonia (FOSIM) and participants.
The deadline for applying for the NGO Fair – 6th Forum of the Civic Society in Macedonia is October 25th 2007.
The applications should be sent to MCIC:
- – by mail:
MCIC (attn. NGO Fair),
Nikola Parapunov bb. or P.O. Box. 55
- – by fax: + 389 (0)2 3065-298 or
- – by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information on MCIC and Civic Platform of Macedonia is available at: www.mcic.org.mk and www.gpm.net.mk.
Krenar Kuka, phone: + 389 (0)2 3065-381, ext. 134 (11:00 to 15:00 CET, every working day), Fax. + 389 (0)2 3065-298, E-mail: email@example.com.