Mandated by the Directorate-General for Neighbourhood and Enlargement Negotiations (DG NEAR) to review and provide monitoring under the Guidelines for EU Support to Civil Society in Enlargement Region annually, EU TACSO 3 project invites civil society, public authorities, donors, and other stakeholders from the Enlargement Region (Western Balkans and Turkey) to take part in the country consultation and validation meetings on the EUCSG 2020 Assessment Report. The preparation of the report was conducted in cooperation with the Balkan Civil Society Development Network (BCSDN). The whole process of report preparation was based on the previous work conducted in 2019 to mark the trends and developments in each of the specific Guidelines’ result framework areas monitored. The report for the 2018-2019 annual monitoring is available here.
The aim of the meeting is to present regional and national findings and recommendations on enabling environment and CSOs capacities; ensure validation of assessment findings and discuss the recommendations put forward in the Report; ensure that CSO and other stakeholders are actively involved in the process and space is provided for dialogue on practical steps to be taken to improve the situation.
Please find below the details of the online country meetings:
- North Macedonia, Tuesday, 31 August, 10:00-12:00 CET (Deadline: Friday, 27 August 2021)
- Turkey, Wednesday, 1 September, 10:00-12:00 Turkey time (Deadline: Thursday, 26 August 2021)
- Serbia, Friday, 3 September, 10:00-12:00 CET (Deadline: Friday, 27 August 2021)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina, Monday, 6 September, 10:00-12:00 CET (Deadline: Monday, Wednesday, 1 September 2021)
- Kosovo*, Tuesday, 7 September, 10:00-12:00 CET (Deadline: Wednesday, 1 September 2021)
- Montenegro, Thursday, 9 September, 10:00-12:00 CET (Deadline: Monday, 6 September 2021)
- Albania, Friday, 10 September, 10:00-12:00 CET (Deadline: Tuesday, 7 September 2021)
The events will be organized in the English language, and translations into local languages will be provided. For more details about the meetings and the registration form, please visit EU TACSO 3 webpage.
The meetings are organized in cooperation with the IPA Beneficiaries’ Delegations of the European Union and with National Resource Centers (NRCs). The final report will be published based on the input received in the consultation and validation sessions.