Balkan Civil Society Development Network (BCSDN) is pleased to announce a visual identity design contest for the Regional Civil Society Development Hub. Professional graphic designers, companies, freelancers, and talented individuals are welcomed to offer innovative solutions and provide a visual identity for the Hub that would contain logo, color palette and font type.
The logo designed will be the symbol of Hub’s activities, and it will appear on BCSDN social media, documents, events, and all visual materials.
Requirements (features and formats)
- The logo should be accompanied with color palette and font type;
- The logo should be original and innovative;
- The logo should be applicable to different contents, and screens, both web and print;
- The logo should be clear and visible both printed in color and black and white;
- The logo should be compatible with BCSDN’s visual identity: (please refer to www.balkancsd.net);
- For quality reproduction purposes, the logo should be provided in scalable vector graphic format (EPS). The applicants should also provide three other formats: PDF, JPG, and PNG;
- The logo must be easy to use. It should be visually appealing on small and large scales;
- The logo should not violate third parties’ rights, and intellectual property.
With the logo submissions, each applicant must send a short description of the Logo and the story behind the design. The winning logo will become the Regional Civil Society Development Hub logo.
The winner will be awarded with a prize of 1000 EUR Gross.
Applications must be submitted via email to email@example.com with the Subject: Regional Hub Logo. To ensure fair competition, the application documents should be enclosed in password protected folder that cannot be opened before the closing time for receiving applications.
Deadline for application: 23:59 Central European Time on 21st February (Sunday).
Any application received after this deadline will not be considered.
More details are available here.